Monday, April 6, 2009

Another Comment

I posted a comment on Kee's blog called "Are We Really Stealing Music?" today:


I wrote a blog about this topic too and researched it a little bit. I found out that there are a few repercussions from our small choices we make everyday about obtaining free music. So I do feel against it, but I also forgot how much of an offender I am of what you were writing about. If I am riding in a car with a friend and they're playing a great CD I don't think hey I am going to go to the store and pay like $20, I just ask to borrow it and upload it onto my laptop or something. This was a good point that I never thought of and I am sure that many people do this and it really adds up. However, I really am not sure of the statistics and am really curious as to how big of a problem this really is.

No comments: