Monday, April 6, 2009

Comment

I posted a comment on Thyrston's blog called “I’m lucky I know, but I wanna go home...” -Michael Buble:

 I totally agree with this. I have only seen my family three times since I have been at college. Two were times that I actually got to go home and enjoy the comfort of my own house and one was when they came to visit me and listen to one of my Symphony Orchestra concerts. And I have talked to a few of my friends that are from the Dallas area and visit home almost every weekend. So there are definitely going to be different times in which we feel separation.

But I am on the same level with you. I hope that time for me does not come soon because I enjoy the small distance I have (from Houston, Texas) but I really do get homesick sometimes. It really does make you appreciate your family and home even more though doesn't it?

No comments: